I've released a new version of blue, available at:
ChangeLog is below. Thanks!
>Notes for 2.1.10<
* New 0dbfs field in project properties for Disk and Realtime render settings;
Checkbox enables if 0dbfs will be used. If older projects are found that have
0dbfs set in their Global Orchestra, it will be parsed and the field set in
the project, and the old line removed from Global Orchestra. Program settings
added to set defaults for projects (if using 0dbfs and what default value).
* Added Brian Wong's "Syzygyr" piece to the examples/pieces/brianWong folder
* Added Dave Seidel's "Drift Study III" and "Ansible Cathedral" pieces to the
* Added Csound API Warmup Task to prevent first time load pause when rendering
* Added Full Screen support on Mac OSX Lion
* Added "Disable Displays" option to Realtime and Disk render program options,
defaults to true; adds "-d" to commandline used when rendering project
* Reinstated printing of commandline used when rendering, now outputs to Output
Window of render
* Worked on updating look and feel
* RFE 3473214: Made Text fields that show values in BSB HSlider and VSlider
clickable and editable, as found previous in BSBKnob. Applies to HSliderBank
and VSliderBank as well.
* modified to use CsoundMYFLTArray instead of Csound.SetChannel() to optimize
setting channel values (avoid cost of ptr lookup by name on each change)